HVAC/R Service & Maintenance
We are dedicated to our customers, with the highest quality products and service on any Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems. We are an experienced, full service company that has structured ourselves to respond to the different requirements of our customers. Our factory-trained technicians provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We service, maintain, and repair all makes and models.
We also offer temporary spot cooling rentals to keep you cool when your system cannot.
24/7 Emergency Service
We offer 24-hour emergency service (additional rates may apply). Our skilled and certified service technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long to respond to your emergency needs. Just call our main phone number or our 1-800 number anytime and choose the Emergency Service option.
Scheduling Service During Non-Business Hours
If you need to schedule service when our office is closed, just call our main phone number or our 1-800-number anytime and choose the option to “schedule service for the next business day”. We will follow up with you on the next business day to get your service scheduled.
Preventive Service Maintenance Agreements
CAC, Inc. also offers tailored preventive service maintenance agreements to the commercial customer. CAC, Inc. is the leader in providing expert HVAC/R service to building owners and property managers through our preventative maintenance programs, quality control inspections, and professional services. We are committed to exceeding our customers' expectations.
Benefits of a CAC, Inc. Preventive Service Maintenance Agreement
- Fewer expensive repairs and inconvenient breakdowns: Routine precision tune-ups and cleanings will result in fewer repairs and a longer equipment life expectancy.
- Quick response on any breakdowns: Commercial service agreement customers are of the highest priority and will receive prompt service on any calls made.
- Discount on any repairs: 10% labor discount.
- 24 hours, seven days a week emergency service: Response to service provided within 24 hours.
- Extended equipment life: Properly maintained equipment and devices last longer.
- Lower operating costs and utility bills: Properly maintained equipment cuts down on the costs of utilities saving you money.
- More cooling and heating capacity
- Increased coworker productivity/customer satisfaction: Having a pleasant indoor environment provides both workers and customers a higher level of satisfaction.
- Tenant retention
- Improved safety
- Validate equipment warranties: Many major brands require regularly scheduled maintenance performed by a licensed contractor to maintain the manufacturer warranty.
- Well-trained and highly experienced technicians: All employees are trained, insured, and bonded and can perform service and troubleshooting quickly and accurately.
- Environmental advantages: Conserve energy and save resources.
- Locally-owned: CAC, Inc. has been a locally owned, family operated company serving the HVAC/R needs of the Albuquerque and New Mexico community since 1974.